Sunday, November 14, 2010

Dear Research Diary,

Uff, I couldn’t seem to write for the past couple days because I didn’t have my computer handy. I couldn’t go to Palazzo Venezia on Friday so I feel like I am a bit behind where I planned out to be. I e-mailed the three pages I wrote on 1960’s Italy to my professors and got feedback from Professor Dohna who says I can use it as a sort of introduction only if I work on it a lot more (of course) but including a greater amount of comparison with coexisting movements. I only really included preceding movements so it’s true that this would give it a more full syntax of what is happening elsewhere in the world.
Recently I have been working on other things like setting up my internship for next semester, I had to get my codice fiscale and I got on interview at Galleria Federica Schiavo on Tuesday. And now I really need to get on top of my next summary. 

No comments:

Post a Comment