Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dear Research Diary.
I spent the whole morning yesterday at Palazzo Venezia reading a bunch of books about Arte Povera. I read the book Forme per il David that professor Dohna recommended for me, but I didn’t really understand why she asked me to read it. It just talks a lot about Michelangelo but not a lot about any of the Arte Povera artists. Anyway. I wrote the essay about how the theories behind Arte Povera were incarnated and how it came to be, I am pretty unsure about it because I had to make up a lot of it off the top of my head. I still have a lot of work to do and every time I meet with professors I just have more and more work and it never ends. I’m scared about these next couple of weeks because I need to dedicate them to classes and finals, I will have about a million papers to write and I will not be able to keep up with these thesis papers at the rate that I am going now.

No comments:

Post a Comment