Wednesday, October 6, 2010


Dear Research Diary,

Today I didn’t do much related to my thesis =(
I looked to see if there were any books about Arte Povera in the Norwegian Institute and there weren’t any!! But I did find Germano Celant’s very useful book called Arte Povera while doing a basic search on the URBS catalog at the Austrian Institute. I couldn’t even find any books on Contemporary Art, so I had to content myself with a book by Mieke Bal and another on portraiture. Everything is useful, Omnia Disce. I ordered a play by Jerzy Grotowski but I think I will never get it because Amazon sent me some strange e-mail but I didn’t read it, so I hope the package was just delayed by the slow Italian postage system.
I still need to choose an article to read and carefully summarize for next Tuesday! What will it be?? I should look at Giovanni Lista’s book and find out with piece by Eco was particularly influential to the movement, or just look if he wrote on the movement himself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment