Saturday, October 9, 2010


Dear Research Diary,
Yesterday was a very fun and interesting day. Achille Bonito Oliva curated a show called Invito all’Opera #7 at Galleria Ponte dell Contemporanea as part of the Roma Art 2 Nights. I went to see how his show was since he was such a crucial point in the early development of the Roman scene in AP. Even though now he is an old man and the exhibition was very normal in presentation, there were elements of little pranks in the way he chose to organize everything and his selection of works. I also went to the library today and found Umberto Eco’s Misreadings in the collection, so hopefully I will be able to take a look at some of these stories. It’s a little bit frustrating to be finding all of these things that I should most definitely read, but having no time to do so! Midterms are coming up and I am trying to tread my way through the workload, but hopefully I can dedicate more time to reading these things once that is over after next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment